Raising The Awareness of Teen Suicide In Our Communities
|Increasing The Education Around Depression & Mental Illness
Delivering Hope To Teenagers Everywhere
With the help of so many Life Teammates…
- Have Now Raised Over $1,350,000
- Enabling us to continually achieve our mission of raising awareness of teen suicide in America!
- Amazing fundraising events by the kids: WILLSTOCK® and the Where There’s A Will There’s A Way 5k
- Grants from corporate supporters such as – State Farm, the Ripken Foundation, Catch 25 Foundation, The Red Sox Foundation, and many more nation-wide.
- Have funded the Signs of Suicide® (SOS) nationwide.
- For well over 3000 high schools and middle schools across the country – including every public school in Fulton County and Cobb County and many in Forsyth County (Atlanta, GA).
- We are educating the educators and positively affecting well over 1,000,000 students around the country, thanks to our partnership with Mindwise Innovations
- Life Teammate® Message world wide
- We are committed to using our Life Teammates message as a positive way to spread our awareness and increase education while delivering hope to teens.
- Have handed out over 50,000 Life Teammate® wrist bands and stickers to kids, families, teams, youth groups, scouting groups, bands and fine arts organizations across the country
- Have awarded over $150k in Life Teammates Scholarships to over 100 high school seniors, voted on by their peers.
- Awarded The Presidential Point of Light Award
- Will To Live has also been recognized by CNN, CBS, ABC, Fox Sports, the Boston Red Sox, the Big Ten Network, the AJC, the Boston Globe and many other media outlets, schools and universities, across the nation.
- Have funded Summit on-site Therapists
- Today, over 26 schools in N. Atlanta suburbs now have licensed counselors on campus through the help of WTL.
- The WTL fund also helps those in financial need to receive counseling through a partnership with Summit Counseling Center.
- Over 500 Positive Passion Presentations Given
- John Trautwein has not slowed down in spreading his message of love and hope and the Will to Live – well over 500 speeches have been given to audiences nation wide.
- Positive Life Teammate® presentations to kids, teams, schools (elementary to college), parents, coaches, teachers, youth groups and churches.
- Have sponsored Team Will To Live lacrosse, baseball and soccer teams, as well as games and tournaments in Atlanta, Chicago, New York, New Hampshire, Florida and Philadelphia
- Club Will To Live Programs – a place to go
- For middle & high schools and colleges, giving kids a platform to be there for each other and “talk about” the fact that it’s “OK to not be OK!”
- Have helped thousands of pre-teens, teens and young adults fulfill volunteer hours for various Honor societies, school credits & college applications.