Help begins with a simple phone call. The Will To Live Foundation is supporting The Suicide Prevention Ministry at Perimeter Church which offers crisis intervention to persons who are depressed and suicidal.
Contact 678-405-2277 for a referral to one of our providers and speak to a trained crisis intervention specialist. For immediate mental health emergencies-PLEASE CONTACT The Georgia Crisis and Access Line at 1-800-715-4225, dial 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
We provide a variety of other ministries to help people through a number of difficulties.
WHAT THE PROGRAM AT PC PROVIDES:
- Crisis Intervention Services
- Referral to a provider and/or other support services. We DO NOT provide medication, psychiatric evaluation or any type of inpatient or partial hospitalization. However, we can refer you to providers who do offer these services.
- Support Groups for Survivors of Suicide (Family members of those who lost someone to suicide)
- Information and education about suicide prevention
- Our website http://www.perimeter.org. Plug in the word suicide in the google upper right hand corner.
- Referrals to other internal ministries or outside mental health services
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
There is no charge for crisis intervention services at Perimeter Church, our goal is to help as many people as we can. Many of our providers use a sliding fee scale to determine the amount that you are expected to pay for counseling services. Your family income information is needed to set this fee accurately. Whenever possible, our providers use insurance to help defray these costs.
Youth who cannot afford it and whose family does not have insurance may receive some mental health services at no cost through The Will to Live Foundation’s donation to The Suicide Prevention Ministry at Perimeter Church. Contact Marti Vogt at 678-405-2277 for more information.
NO Referral is needed for crisis intervention services at Perimeter Church. All information is private to the extent permitted by law. Written permission will be required to release information in most cases.