The Life Teammates® Award & Scholarship
More About The Life Teammate Scholarship Award
The Award & Scholarship Criteria
Who Votes: The Kids – For the kids, through the kids by the kids”
Each Freshman, Sophomore, Junior and Senior student is to make one vote for one Senior member of that specific program at the school. For example, Baseball votes for one senior baseball player, Womens’ lacrosse votes for one senior girls lacrosse player, The Orchestra, band and theater groups also vote for one senior member, and so on.
Who Wins The Award?
The Life Teammate Award & Scholarship is reserved for that Senior student, voted by his and her teammates and/or club mates not only on the varsity program but also the teammates at all levels – freshman through seniors. The students vote on their senior Life Teammate who truly embodies the spirit of what a Life Teammate is and best exemplifies the following Life Teammate characteristics:
- Is a leader on and off the field, court, stage, etc.
- Understands his or her role as a leader before, during & after the game or event, whether it be on the field, on the sidelines, the bus or the locker room.
- This person is an ambassador of not only the program and the team, but of the game itself.
- The person is respected by his and her peers, coaches, teachers and parents as well as teammates.
- This person motivates and inspires and cares for the younger members of the programs.
- Displays true care for his or her teammates – always putting “team above self” while trying hard to help struggling teammates find the good – on and off the field.
- Loves the game – Loves being on the team!